OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SERVICES
At Sensible Rehab our goal is to promote participation in everyday life. Through a holistic approach our occupational therapists’ analyze and evaluate an individual’s strengths, interests, barriers/concerns, disability, or limitations and how these areas can support or hinder his or her participation in life. Our practitioners also focus on prevention as well as the physical and mental well-being of the individual.
At Sensible Rehab we have a team of therapists that can treat a wide range of issues ranging from both Pediatric to Adult.
Below we have a list of services that our Occupational therapists can provide.
- Fine motor skill development
- Visual motor skill development
- Visual perceptual skill development
- Self-care skill development
- Handwriting intervention
- Handwriting Without Tears Program
- Intervention for Sensory Processing Disorders
- Development of Sensory Diets
- Therapeutic Listening Program
- The Alert Program for Self-Regulation: How Does Your Engine Run?
- Zones of Regulation: A Concept to Foster Self-Regulation & Emotional Control
- Brain Gym
- Pediatric Yoga
- Oral-motor skills/feeding intervention